[X-POST] Alignas broken when used with constexpr array data member for structure

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:06:00 GMT 2018

Why not just try searching in bugzilla and looking at the fixed bugs
linked to from the meta-bug?

Why should people waste time helping you when you won't do that, and
when you post example code that doesn't show the error you claim to
see?