fatal error: asm/errno.h: No such file or directory during bootstrap
Bernd Edlinger
bernd.edlinger@hotmail.de
Wed Jan 17 17:17:00 GMT 2018
On 01/17/18 17:58, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> On 17.01.2018 17:27, Bernd Edlinger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think you need to apt-get install multiarch-support
>
> Says
> ...
> multiarch-support is already the newest version (2.23-0ubuntu10)
> ...
> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 204 not upgraded
>
Do you have linux-libc-dev:i386 installed?
>> or build with --disable-multilib
> > The strange thing is that it used to work. I am not bootstrapping
> gcc on regular basis, and it's several months ago since I
> bootstrapped trunk (same OS, same build-gcc, etc.)
>
Something must have become broken since then.
Have you tried this:
echo "#include <asm/errno.h>" | gcc -xc - -m32 -H
Is your host gcc able to link -m32 executables?
Bernd.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list