signed/unsigned integer conversion for right shift seems

Tadeus Prastowo tadeus.prastowo@unitn.it
Wed Feb 7 17:39:00 GMT 2018

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 6:25 PM, Peter T. Breuer <ptb@inv.it.uc3m.es> wrote:
> "Also sprach Jonathan Wakely:"
>>
>> On 7 February 2018 at 16:34, Peter T. Breuer wrote:
>> > I'll repeat the paragraph from my summary this morning.
>>
>> Please don't, your sophistry is still off-topic. Repeating it doesn't
>
> Kindly explain why explaining is off-topic in your opinion.
>
>> make it any less so.
>
>  Sophistry \Soph"ist*ry\, n. [OE. sophistrie, OF. sophisterie.]
>  The art or process of reasoning; logic. [Obs.] [1913 Webster]
>
> Correct. I am exact, which is the minimum anyone can be.

Good.  Now since you claimed that you were a mathematical logician in
one of the previous e-mails, I will let you know as a newcomer in this
mailing list that the set of axioms in this mailing list that you keep
posting to includes the proposition that said that "a discussion on
the C language issue is disallowed", another proposition that said
that "if a discussion is about a C language issue, then the discussion
is off-topic", and another proposition that said that "an off-topic
discussion shall not be discussed any longer."

So, can't you stop now, please, you who claimed to be
http://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/hd/b/Breuer:Peter_T= ?

--
Best regards,
Tadeus