GNU OSC (Object Size Checking)

Martin Sebor msebor@gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:01:00 GMT 2018

On 02/05/2018 01:11 PM, Yuchen Zhou (yuczhou) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> GNU OSC is a C extension. Is there any work in progress for C++? I understand checking on C++ object sizes is a lot more difficult but would like to know if such effort exists....

It works in both languages.  With the exception of a couple
of minor enhancements that I've done some work on in the GCC
7 and 8 cycles that either weren't accepted (bug 77608) or
that I'm not done with yet (bug 83859) there is no work that
I'm aware of.  What kind of C++ extensions do you have in
mind?

Martin