Re: Your account has been disabled until hare from you. [ Mail ID : 2BS519 ]

Apple-Support otqdabgn@ghrdxbxk.ztubg
Sat Apr 14 08:06:00 GMT 2018

a {text-decoration:none}
a:hover {cursor:pointer}
a.aapl-link {text-decoration:none}
a.aapl-link:hover {text-decoration:underline}

table,td,div,p {font-family: Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif !important;line-height:normal !important}

table,td,div,p {font-family: Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif !important;line-height:normal}

Dear Customers

Your AppIe ID hasbeen disabled.
We regularly check the activity of your AppIe ID.

Recently, we found that some of the activities you are violating your agreement with us.
Therefore, we have Dissabled your account and can not offer the service for you..

What to do next? You have 2 days from the date of your AppIe restrictions to fully restore your account access through the setup page
Setup Page >

Please note that the link will expire three hours after this email was sent.

Sincerely,

AppIe Support

Copyright © 2018 AppIe Inc. All rights reserved.

Terms of Use
											/
										 Privacy Policy
											/