could help me to fix the problem when install the gcc-7.2

Mason slash.tmp@free.fr
Tue Sep 26 08:31:00 GMT 2017

On 26/09/2017 10:09, Chen tom wrote:

> the following quotation is the problem, when I did the 'configure',
> it comes out. The 'config.log' is in the attachment.
>
>> configure: error: in '/home/tom/Downloads/gcc-7.2.0':
>> configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
>> See 'config.log' for more details.
>
>   Hope to hear from you!

Your problem is this:

configure:4356: gcc    conftest.c  >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crtbegin.o: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc

Since you're using Ubuntu, why don't you save yourself the trouble,
and install a pre-built version of GCC?

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-toolchain-r/+archive/ubuntu/test

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gcc-7