Running make check with forced g++ usage

Peryt, Sebastian sebastian.peryt@intel.com
Fri Sep 22 21:25:00 GMT 2017

Hmm....

Your suggestion is working but it's still not what I was expecting.
However maybe my expectations are just not correct... Normally
after tests execution you will get something like this:

                === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            14

and that's for make check-gcc and make check-gcc-c. But for
make check-gcc-c++ as you suggest I get nothing. Only regular

                === g++ Summary ===

No tests passed, no failed. Just no test triggered at all. And that is
what is my main concern. Shouldn't they just execute same way
as with plain gcc?

Sebastian