GCC build in 64 bit OS failure

vikram1729 vsp1729@gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:36:00 GMT 2017

Hi all
We are building GCC 4.1.2 cross toolchain for our custom processor in 64 bit
OS environment. Our custom processor is 32 bit. We faced with the following
ICE. This error did not come in 32 bit OS environment and toolchain build
successfully.

Is there any changes needs to be done in backend w.r.t. 64 bit environment,
say, data structure layout etc?

Any hints will be very very appreciated.
Thanks all.

.~# ./cc1  t.c
 foo
t.c: In function ‘foo’:
t.c:3: error: unrecognizable insn:
(insn 22 21 23 (set:SI (reg:SI 19 r19)
        (lo_sum:SI (reg:SI 19 r19)
            (const_int 4294967280 [0xfffffff0]))) -1 (nil)
    (nil))
t.c:3: internal compiler error: in insn_default_length, at
insn-attrtab.c:1553
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

~# cat t.c