can't make with gcc on solaris 11.3
sugar
aldo.zavala@gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:16:00 GMT 2017
The output of make says: (however I am not able to interpret that reason, so
I don't know how to resolve the cause of the error:
The following command caused the error:
fail=; \
if (target_option=k; case ${target_option-} in ?) ;; *) echo
"am__make_running_with_option: internal error: invalid" "target option
'${target_option-}' specified" >&2; exit 1;; esac; has_opt=no;
sane_makeflags=$MAKEFLAGS; if test -n '' && test -n '1'; then
sane_makeflags=$MFLAGS; else case $MAKEFLAGS in *\\[\ \ ]*) bs=\\;
sane_makeflags=`printf '%s\n' "$MAKEFLAGS" | sed "s/$bs$bs[$bs $bs
]*//g"`;; esac; fi; skip_next=no; strip_trailopt () { flg=`printf
'%s\n' "$flg" | sed "s/$1.*$//"`; }; for flg in $sane_makeflags; do test
$skip_next = yes && { skip_next=no; continue; }; case $flg in *=*|--*)
continue;; -*I) strip_trailopt 'I'; skip_next=yes;; -*I?*) strip_trailopt
'I';; -*O) strip_trailopt 'O'; skip_next=yes;; -*O?*) strip_trailopt 'O';;
-*l) strip_trailopt 'l'; skip_next=yes;; -*l?*) strip_trailopt 'l';;
-[dEDm]) skip_next=yes;; -[JT]) skip_next=yes;; esac; case $flg in
*$target_option*) has_opt=yes; break;; esac; done; test $has_opt = yes);
then \
failcom='fail=yes'; \
else \
failcom='exit 1'; \
fi; \
--
Sent from: http://gcc.1065356.n8.nabble.com/gcc-Help-f629689.html
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list