GCC Internals - missing target attributes

Peryt, Sebastian sebastian.peryt@intel.com
Tue Nov 28 11:24:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

Lately, I've done some cleaning in GCC Internals documentation - section 7.2.3 Keywords describing target attributes. Attached is my current patch.

I've tried to put everything in correct places, but I'm not sure about my choices that's why I'd like to discuss it here before sending it to gcc-patches. One thing I noticed is that avx sse and avx512 were in "Other hardware attributes" section, while I think those should be in i386 section. Those are moved in my patch now. Is it some legacy issue? Or is it due to some exceptions?

Moreover I found some additional targets that are not present anywhere in Internals, but frankly speaking I am not sure where those should be put and what description would fit the best for those. I'd appreciate any input.

Additional missing dg-require effective targets descriptions from documentation:
fenv_exceptions
fstack_protector_enabled
ia32
int128