GCC policy on deprecating and removing targets

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de
Tue Nov 21 06:36:00 GMT 2017

Hello Jeff,

On 20/11/17 18:54, Jeff Law wrote:
> Hopefully for gcc-9 I can extend that work to include a level of
> simulator testing for the embedded targets.  I certainly won't be
> tracking regressions or anything like that, but instead just looking to
> see if the generated code is generally runnable or not.

in case RTEMS counts as an "embedded target" from your point of view,
then please let me know if you need some help to set it up. It runs on
several simulators (GDB, Qemu). It supports C++11 threads, Ada, Fortran,
libgomp, libatomic. Go would be also feasible, but we have to add
ucontext support for this.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16