Windows build failure for gcc7 release candidates on 32-bit MinGW

niXman i.nixman@autistici.org
Mon May 1 07:47:00 GMT 2017


David Gressett 2017-05-01 00:23:
> That doesn't provide what I want; My goal is to better understand the 
> build
> process I that is needed to compile gcc from source, and to understand
> the patches that are made to the original upstream gcc source code in 
> order
> to get it to work properly in Windows. Ideally, I would like to get the 
> patches
> for each of the variations of MinGW 64, with each patch documented as 
> to
> what problem it solves and which MinGW 64 variations use the patch.


The scripts and patched I use for building official MinGW-W64 builds 
live here:
https://github.com/niXman/mingw-builds


-- 
Regards, niXman
___________________________________________________
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW-W64 compilers for 32 and 64-bit Windows:
https://sf.net/p/mingw-w64/



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list