How can I install gcc in different partition?

Xi Ruoyao ryxi@stu.xidian.edu.cn
Tue Jan 24 07:14:00 GMT 2017

On 23 January 2017 at 10:12, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Or just ensure libgmp.so and libmfr.so and libmpc.so are also
> installed in the new partition. Or link to them statically, which is
> what happens when using the contrib/downloadd_prerequisites script.

More serious problem comes from ``fixed" headers in

    /usr/libexec/gcc/{arch}/{version}/include-fixed

When GCC is being compiled, some headers may be automatically edited
and copyed here. Since the system configuration of sda2 and sda7 are
different, using sda7 headers in sda2 may lead to strange problems.
--
Xi Ruoyao <ryxi@stu.xidian.edu.cn>