What is the builtin for _mm_sha256rnds2_epu32?

Marc Glisse marc.glisse@inria.fr
Tue Apr 18 08:32:00 GMT 2017

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> I'm having trouble locating the builtin functions for the SHA
> extensions. The 5.4 and 6.3 docs do not list them. (See, for example,
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-6.3.0/gcc/x86-Built-in-Functions.html#x86-Built-in-Functions).
>
> What are the builtin functions for the various SHA extensions, like
> _mm_sha256rnds2_epu32?

Uh, open the file shaintrin.h and see what builtins are used there? Why
are you looking at the builtins anyway? I can see why people use
intrinsics, or why they use inline asm, but not builtins.

--
Marc Glisse