int64_t divide crashing on cortex-m3

drwho drwho@infidigm.net
Wed Sep 21 16:10:00 GMT 2016

Hello,

I am getting a hard exception fault when doing a divide on a int64_t on
a cortex-m3.  Looking at the lss file, the compiler is doing the int64
divide using __aeabi_ldivmod which uses the instruction movlt.  movlt is
not supported by the cortex-m3.  How do I get gcc to use the right
version of __aeabi_ldivmod?

CFLAGS = -MMD -MP -march=armv7-m -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfix-cortex-m3-ldrd
-mthumb -Wall -O3
LDFLAG = -march=armv7-m -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfix-cortex-m3-ldrd -mthumb
-nostartfiles -Wl,--no-warn-mismatch -Wl,-dT sam3n.ld

I'm using arm-none-eabi-gcc v5.3.1

Jon