libatomic tests fail and entire testsuite exits from gcc-5.4.0 build

Dennis Clarke dclarke@blastwave.org
Fri Nov 25 18:35:00 GMT 2016

On 11/25/16 09:38, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 25 November 2016 at 14:31, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Is there a way to get much greater detail from the testsuite?
>
> make check RUNTESTFLAGS="-v -v -v"
>
> You can also just look in the log file for the testsuite.
>
> But it doesn't look like the problem is in the testsuite, it looks
> like the commands that 'make' runs next are what fail.

Thank you Sir !

Hrmmm .. well I may go back and run the entire testsuite with the
multiple -v options and then get a bit more info. I am hoping this is
not related to the current libgc problems.

see:
https://lists.opendylan.org/pipermail/bdwgc/2016-November/006244.html

I am trying to get the libatomic code clean and thread safe and then
libgc and then upwards to guile and then upwards to gcc of course.

Dependency hell .. to be sure.

Dennis