Is it possible to build a cross compiler for AIX 6.1 on Ubuntu?

jhenson1 jon.henson1@uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 9 14:51:00 GMT 2016

Thanks Jeff,

It's possible that things would have been easier if I'd stuck to separate
trees for binutils and gcc, but making them individually is no real hardship
and it all works sufficiently for my needs.

Now onto hp-ux, which seems to bring a whole new set of problems.  I think I
was misled by my experience with Solaris SPARC which just worked without any
fiddling about.

Regards,
Jon