LTO + Function Multi Versioning bug

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25@gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:41:00 GMT 2016


On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Mason <slash.tmp@free.fr> wrote:
> On 30/05/2016 23:02, Victor Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Has somebody addressed this bug?
>>
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66295
>
> Since the bug's status is UNCONFIRMED, and it hasn't seen any
> activity since it was opened a year ago, I would answer "no"
> to your question.
>
> If you are affected, I would suggest you add your report to
> the bugzilla entry. You might also identify GCC devs who have
> worked on that part of the code, and try to CC them in the bug?
>
> Regards.

Thanks Mason

I will do that, yes is affecting, not only me, due to the fact that
both technology boost teh peorfromance and scalability of gcc code;
however , tougheter can't work fine

Regards

Victor Rodriguez



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list