unclear instructions on how to subscribe to gcc help?

Roger Pack rogerdpack2@gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:10:00 GMT 2016


On 7/26/16, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 July 2016 at 15:24, Roger Pack wrote:
>> As a note, when initially attempting to "join" gcc-help mailing list,
>> it didn't seem like there was a way to actually subscribe, on the
>> mailman page:
>>
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/
>
> The home page has a link to https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html labelled
> "mailing lists".

Ahh I see that subscription is possible, thank you!

I would, however, like to the report that the typical work flow is, I
assume, to reach this page:
https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html
See the link to "gcc-help"
click on it, see its archives and think "I wish I could subscribe to
this!" (but find yourself unable to do so, as navigating backward,
then waaay down is somehow counter unintuitive).

Suggestion/feature request: clarify the subscription instructions
through some means.  I can make suggestions there if it would be
useful.

Cheers!
-roger-



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list