How to determine when a C++11 move is synthesized?

Jeffrey Walton noloader@gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:17:00 GMT 2016

> Second, we got a warning under Cygwin x86_64, and we really did not
> understand it. The warning is/was:
>
>     Warning: defaulted move assignment operator of X will move assign
>     virtual base class Y multiple times
>
> It seems to me the diagnostic is telling me I should provide it. Also
> see http://stackoverflow.com/q/34554612.

My bad... That's a Clang warning on OX S under Xcode 7, IIRC. But I
use GCC for my heavy lifting, so I was trying to get GCC to tell me
where the compiler is generating those functions.

Jeff