GCC vector element access pointers in C++

Marc Glisse marc.glisse@inria.fr
Tue Jan 26 09:06:00 GMT 2016

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016, Marius Miknis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I do apologise if this might be wrong email to pose such a question.
>
> I wanted to ask what is the GCC C++ equivalent implementation of Windows _ MyFirst and _MyLast vector pointers?
> These give direct access to the vectors first and last element, but they ar e not present in the GCC implementation of the vector class.

The best thing you can do is read the source. From the file vector, you
can see that you need to read the file bits/stl_vector.h. And there you
will find 2 private members that you cannot use anyway. Or is this for use
in a debugger?

--
Marc Glisse