sorry, unimplemented: Graphite loop optimizations cannot be used
dE
de.techno@gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 04:41:00 GMT 2016
Hi!
I'm using Gentoo where I'm trying to enable graphite but gcc
complains --
"sorry, unimplemented: Graphite loop optimizations cannot be used"
On most packages.
As suggested in a no. of discussions, I've dev-libs/cloog-0.18.4 and
ppl-1.1 installed. They're built without graphite enabled (they fail to
compile with graphite giving the same problem as above). gcc was built
with graphite support. I compiled GCC after upgrading cloog and ppl.
CFLAGS:
-march=native -floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -floop-block
-fgraphite-identity -ftree-loop-distribution -O2
Code:
gcc-5.3.0 -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc-5.3.0
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/lto-wrapper
Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with:
/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-5.3.0/work/gcc-5.3.0/configure
--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/5.3.0
--includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/include
--datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0
--mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/man
--infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/info
--with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/include/g++-v5
--with-python-dir=/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/5.3.0/python
--enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-obsolete --enable-secureplt
--disable-werror --with-system-zlib --disable-nls
--enable-checking=release --with-bugurl=https://bugs.gentoo.org/
--with-pkgversion='Gentoo 5.3.0 p1.0, pie-0.6.5' --enable-libstdcxx-time
--enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit
--enable-clocale=gnu --enable-multilib --with-multilib-list=m32,m64
--disable-altivec --disable-fixed-point --enable-targets=all
--disable-libgcj --enable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libssp
--disable-libcilkrts --disable-libquadmath --enable-lto --with-isl
--disable-isl-version-check --disable-libsanitizer --with-cloog --with-ppl
Then again I recompiled GCC without graphite support, removed cloog,
isl, ppl, then recompiled GCC with graphite support and then compiled
cloog, isl, ppl.
All this using gold linker.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list