GCC 5.3.0 in Rhel7

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:29:00 GMT 2016


On 15 February 2016 at 08:47,  <abdul.p78@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please provide me the support mail ID where I get the solution.
> I have mailed to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org and no reply from them. Kindly provide me the correct mail ID.

That is the correct email address. None of your emails reached the
mailing list because you were sending a silly email footer about
confidentiality (you should have read the error messages you
received). You can see there are no emails from you at
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2016-02/

If you keep ignoring what I explain in emails then you are not going
to be able to solve your problem.

> Else please provide the rpm file where I can download it . I have searched in many sites and didn’t get the file

The GCC project does not provide binaries.
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html


As I've already explained, you need to look at the libgcc/config.log
file and find the final error (NOT the first errors in the log! Please
read https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/FAQ#configure_suffix again more
carefully!)



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list