[libstdc++-v3] lib64 folder is ignored when building x86_64-*-linux-gnu multilib cross toolchain

Dmitry Perov perov90@gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:36:00 GMT 2016


Removing --enable-miltiarch has no effect, but it somehow successfully
builds if I set prefix to $(MY_SYSROOT). Why does it even matter if I
have --with-sysroot option?

2016-12-20 17:29 GMT+03:00 Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>:
> On 20 December 2016 at 11:46, Dmitry Perov wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm trying to build a gcc 4.9.3 cross-toolchain for x86_64-*-linux-gnu
>> target and get weird errors during configuration of libstdc++-v3.
>> Assuming that I have my sysroot under $(MY_SYSROOT) I have cross
>> binutils installed there and glibc-2.13 installed under
>> $(MY_SYSROOT)/lib and $(MY_SYSROOT)/lib64 for 32- and 64-bit versions
>> respectively. For some reason ld won't search for libc under
>> $(MY_SYSROOT)/lib64:
>>
>>> configure:3898:  /home/dima/projects/linux-x86_64/build/toolchain/gcc/build/./gcc/xgcc -B/home/dima/projects/linux-x86_64/build/toolchain/gcc/build/./gcc/ -B$(MY_SYSROOT)/bin/ -B$(MY_SYSROOT)/lib/ -isystem $(MY_SYSROOT)/include -isystem $(MY_SYSROOT)/sys-include    -o conftest -g -O2 -pipe   conftest.c  >&5
>>> $(MY_SYSROOT)/bin/ld: skipping incompatible $(MY_SYSROOT)/lib/libc.so when searching for -lc
>>> $(MY_SYSROOT)/bin/ld: skipping incompatible $(MY_SYSROOT)/lib/libc.a when searching for -lc
>>> $(MY_SYSROOT)/bin/ld: cannot find -lc
>>> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
>>> configure:3901: $? = 1
>>
>>
>> The part of config.log for libstdc++-v3 up to this place is attached.
>> What could be the issue and how can I fix this?
>
> I think this is probably because you used --enable-multiarch



-- 
C уважением,
Дмитрий Перов.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list