use of qcmplx qsqrt qimag etc.
Erin Farbar
erin.farbar@gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:43:00 GMT 2016
Good morning
I am using gfortran on my ubuntu 14.04 system to try and compile an
older F77 code.
The program is written using extended precision variables, and when I
compile I get the following types of linker errors:
tmq.lp.f:(.text+0x309d): undefined reference to `qcmplx_'
tmq.lp.f:(.text+0x335c): undefined reference to `qimag_'
tmq.lp.o: In function `vig_':
tmq.lp.f:(.text+0x349b): undefined reference to `qsqrt_'
tmq.lp.f:(.text+0x3552): undefined reference to `qfloat_'
I did see one bug report pertaining to the use of qcmplx that stated
to replace with cmplx. I assume that this extends to the other
intrinsic functions in the error above. However, I am unsure of two
things:
1) if I do replace these functions like qcmplx --> cmplx, etc., is the
result of a call to these new functions an extended precision
variable?
2) is there a way to do this replacement implicitly, ie: without
having to manually replace each use of these functions in the code?
Thank you in advance
Erin
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list