O flags

Robert Mijakovic mijakovi@in.tum.de
Mon May 25 05:52:00 GMT 2015

Hi Segher,

Thank you for your answer. I have overlooked it while I have checked the
documentation.
I have expected to see something like that as optimizations are usually
applied in multiple
passes and there are dependencies between them. On the other hand, I
have expected to
see a way to specify multiple passes and all optimizations to be exposed
to users.

Best regards,
Robert

--