Problem building gcc with C and Ada support for target powerpc-eabispe
Luke A. Guest
laguest@archeia.com
Sun Mar 1 12:49:00 GMT 2015
Hi,
There are 2 issues, you have to build a bare metal compiler and you're
trying to build a compiler with full runtime. The current released
sources cannot build a bare metal compiler. This is a problem that has
finally been fixed in the recent trunk. You can grab the patch from my
project here:
https://github.com/Lucretia/free-ada/blob/develop/files/gcc-4.9.2/0001-Applied-patch-from-latest-trunk-to-fix-bare-metal-bu.patch
But again, you need to compile using the instructions in
https://github.com/Lucretia/free-ada/blob/develop/includes/bare_metal.inc
You can grab ppc-elf compiler from
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sdj4yqgj6mfz83/AAC6g_fBe2fFNyLcNfLUrimya?dl=0 I
don't know is this is enough for you. There is no runtime there, it's
not difficult to add a bare metal one. The basics of what you need can
be found here: https://github.com/Lucretia/tamp/tree/master/rts,
although these are older versions of FSF sources.
Luke.
On 21/01/15 11:56, LABARTHE Guillaume wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to build gcc 4.7.3 with C and Ada support for target
> powerpc-eabispe.
> I am using gcc-4.8.1 with gnat installed on a linux host.
> The problem I am facing is that when linking gnat1 I get undefined
> reference errors regarding symbols like
> __gnat_rcheck_CE_Explicit_Raise.
>
> I also trie to build a native gcc 4.7.3 with support for C and Ada but
> got the exact same result.
>
> Here is the configuration I am using :
>
> ../configure --prefix=/home/glabarthe/gcc/install
> --target=powerpc-eabispe --enable-languages=c,ada --disable-boostrap
>
> Does anyone already saw that kind of error ?
>
> Best regards.
>
> Guillaume.
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list