Custom gcc installation include files

Siddhartha Jain tmfs10@gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:10:00 GMT 2015

The command is below. C_INCLUDE_PATH and CXX are empty. I have a
symlink to the gcc exec in my home dir bin which is what's running.

When I set the CXX and CC to the system g++ and gcc, the problem goes
away so it seems like my gcc custom installation is messed up? I have
compiled other things in the past with it though.

g++ -c -o project.o -pipe -DQMAKE_OPENSOURCE_EDITION -g -I.
-Igenerators -Igenerators/unix -Igenerators/win32 -Igenerators/mac
-Igenerators/symbian -Igenerators/integrity
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/build/include
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/build/include/QtCore
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/build/src/corelib/global
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/build/src/corelib/xml
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.7/tools/shared
-DQT_NO_PCRE -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED
-DQLIBRARYINFO_EPOCROOT -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_UNICODETABLES
-DQT_NO_COMPONENT -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPRESS
-I/home/sj1/Software/qt/4.8.7/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.7/mkspecs/linux-g++
-DHAVE_QCONFIG_CPP -DQT_NO_THREAD -DQT_NO_QOBJECT -DQT_NO_GEOM_VARIANT
-DQT_NO_DEPRECATED  project.cpp