Enable Pragma assert for all adb-files

Jan Sommer soja-lists@aries.uberspace.de
Tue Jun 23 15:05:00 GMT 2015

Hello,

I want to compile a gcc cross compiler with Ada support for arm and with
assert checking enabled. Compilation and installation works fine, but it seems
that not all source files for gnat are compiled with the -gnata option (which
enables the assert pragma as I understand).
More  specifically the compilation of the file s-taprob.adb in which I am
interested in is compiled without -gnata. I use --enable-checking=yes in my
configuration (for the full configure options see below).
Do I need to add another option to enable these runtime checks for said file?

Best regards,

   Jan

../gcc-4.9.2/configure --enable-threads -with-gnu-as \
    --with-gnu-ld --with-newlib  --verbose \
    --with-system-zlib --disable-nls \
    --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs \
    --enable-languages=c,c++,ada \
    --target=arm-rtems4.11 \
    --prefix=$INSTALL_DIR \
    --enable-checking=yes \
    --with-gmp=$INSTALL_DIR --with-mpfr=$INSTALL_DIR --with-mpc=$INSTALL_DIR