When did -Wmaybe-unitialized make its appearance?

Jeffrey Walton noloader@gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:10:00 GMT 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The svn or git repositories are publicly available. They should give you
>>> the answer.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Would it be possible to start listing this information somewhere?
>
> Sure, if you collate the information I'll put it on the wiki. I'm not
> going to spend hours doing it myself though, and I expect the same
> goes for most people.

Fair enough.

How does one get a wiki account. I visited https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki
but it doe snot appear to be discussed.

Do you have a particular format in mind?

Moving forward, would it be too much to ask that the documentation we
are creating is updated around the time the feature is checked in?

Jeff