How to clear unknown pragma warning for OpenMP?

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:00:00 GMT 2015

On 23 July 2015 at 17:01, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> g++ -DNDEBUG -g2 -O3 -Wall -fPIC -march=native -pipe -c rw.cpp
> rw.cpp:130:0: warning: ignoring #pragma omp parallel [-Wunknown-pragmas]
>   #pragma omp parallel sections if(CRYPTOPP_RW_USE_OMP)
>  ^

Pretty ugly, but if you want the OpenMP directives to be dependent on
whether OpenMP support is actually enabled you could do:

#if _OPENMP
#pragma omp section
#endif

(I haven't tested whether the omp pragma still works this way.)