Android Native GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at Dynamic libgcc
Cyd Haselton
chaselton@gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:27:00 GMT 2015
On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 01/07/2015 04:57 PM, Cyd Haselton wrote:
>> Adding -fno-lto to CFLAGS in the 4.9 libgcc Makefile worked.
>> Libgcc_s.so built and linked successfully. I will add this to my list
>> of build notes
>
> Ah, good. That was a very, very difficult thing to debug because the
> runtime error from fakechroot looked so much like a linker error, even
> to the point of producing the same error message. It's probably the
> hairiest thing I've ever helped debug on gcc-help.
>
Missed this the first time; thank you very much Andrew for sticking
with the debug process. I'll definitely bump fakechroot up my list of
ports; hopefully a native built version will be easy to integrate into
the KBOX2 env and the errors will be more helpful
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list