[Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.
Chen Gang S
gang.chen@sunrus.com.cn
Sat Jan 24 13:24:00 GMT 2015
Hello Maintainers:
The result of gcc testsuite for tile without qemu is below, I guess the
environments construction is OK:
=== gcc Summary ===
# of expected passes 66650
# of unexpected failures 42
# of unexpected successes 1
# of expected failures 107
# of unresolved testcases 16558
# of unsupported tests 1771
Based on normal testsuite and microblaze testsuite configuration, it is
easy to config gcc testsuite for tile. Thank gcc testsuit member and
microblaze member very much. :-)
- Copy the original microblaze exp file as tile exp file. Export tile
ip to /etc/hosts.
- Change the related compiler name and related patch to tile in tile
exp file.
- Use tile cflag "-m64 -mcpu=tilegx -mcmodel=large -mlittle-endian"
instead of the original microblaze cflag, in tile exp file.
If OK, I shall try to make a tile patch within this month. Next month,
I shall start tile qemu (I am preparing for it within this month). After
communicate with qemu members, I guess, it is possible to finish it.
Welcome any ideas, suggestions, and completions.
Thanks.
On 1/20/15 10:02, Chen Gang S wrote:
> On 1/20/15 00:10, Chris Metcalf wrote:
>> On 1/17/2015 4:52 AM, Chen Gang S wrote:
>>> Hello Maintainers:
>>>
>>> I am trying to make gcc patches for tile, and need testsuite without
>>> related hardware, so I consult:
>>
>> Unfortunately, at the current time, the simulator is only available as part of the commercial Multicore Development Environment package. A qemu port for tile hardware would certainly be welcome, but to my knowledge, no one has completed such a port yet. ISA and ABI documentation for tilegx are available at www.tilera.com/scm.
>>
>
> OK, thank you very much, and the documentation is really valuable to me.
>
> After finish gcc tile testsuite (hope I can finish within this month),
> I shall continue for tile qemu, I should try my best for it, hope I can
> finish: "can run gcc testsuite with the tile qemu".
>
> At present, it is really very hard to me, but for me, it is my duty (I
> met it, and it was within my original boarder).
>
>
> For me, nothing is impossible, if God blessed.
>
>
> Thanks.
>
--
Chen Gang
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list