Android Native GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at Dynamic libgcc

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 09:52:00 GMT 2015


On 05/01/15 01:23, Cyd Haselton wrote:
> So I went ahead and after lots of trial and error managed to correctly
> run each of the above commands one by on in the
> arm-linux-androideabi/libgcc directory.
> 
> The result:
> 
> /usr/gcc-4.8.4/bin/ld:libgcc.map:1: syntax error in VERSION script
> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> 
> which makes sense as the libgcc.map file is empty...though i'm not
> sure why as I ran the commands in the same order as the libgcc build,
> which completed successfully. Should I just do make clean && make in
> the arm-linux-androideabi/libgcc dir of both 4.8.4 and 4.9.2?

Hmm.  Right now I would have thought that the only command you'd need
to run on both was the one which failed on 4.9, whatever that was.  It
might not be a terrible idea to try to re-make the libcc dir, but it
may fail.

Andrew.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list