#include "gmp.h" in system.h via gcc-plugin.h

Bert Wesarg bert.wesarg@googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:53:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

this include makes trouble for me as an plug-in author. If GCC was
build against the system GMP everything is fine. But if GCC was build
by specifying --with-gmp or --with-gmp-include than the plug-in
headers are broken, as they can't find the gmp.h header.

I currently only use

 $ gcc -print-file-name=plugin/include

to get the include path to build a plug-in for this gcc. But I don't
have an idea how to get the include path to the used gmp.h.

It gets even wors if an internal GMP is used, because in this case the
gmp.h header from GMP wont be installed at all. Thus there is no
chance, that the plug-in headers can work.

Please enlighten me, how I should handle this, when building my plug-in.

Thanks.

Bert