A Question

Shahin Ansari shansari@verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 12:42:00 GMT 2015

Not a problem at all. I am thankful for your advice and attention to this
matter.

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Dineen
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 2:39 PM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org; Thomas Dineen <tdineen@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: A Question

Gentle People:

    Please excuse any concerns about this question being posted to the wrong
reflector as I am not sure where to ask this question!

    Question: Concerning applications which read in and then compile or
interpret a script
(Source) which contains C or C++ code or code which is similar to C/C++.
The script once
built becomes a function which is executable via the top level application
menus.

     How is this concept implemented?

      Can one build a dynamic link library in an application  (via gcc) and
then execute the function contained in that library in the same application?

      One might call the new function as a subprogram?

      P.S. Is there a better reflector for this type of application
question?

Thomas Dineen