Can't cross compile GCC 5.1.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1 (LTS) using mingw-w64

Maxwell Dreytser admin@mdtech.us
Sun Apr 26 00:51:00 GMT 2015


Hello,

I am attempting to compile GCC 5.1.0 on Linux for Windows use.

Downloaded from: 
http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/gcc/releases/gcc-5.1.0/gcc-5.1.0.tar.gz

As you will see below, the error is: /bin/bash: ../libtool: No such file 
or directory

configure parameters: --prefix=/gcc-output --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 
--host=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu 
--disable-nls --disable-shared --enable-static --with-gcc --with-gnu-as 
--with-gnu-ld --enable-sjlj-exceptions --disable-debug 
--enable-threads=win32 --disable-win32-registry 
--with-host-libstdcxx='-lstdc++' --disable-libstdcxx-debug --without-x 
--enable-hash-synchronization --with-build-sysroot=/ --with-sysroot=/ 
--enable-languages=all

last command: make profiledbootstrap

Last few lines of make output:
make[5]: Entering directory 
`/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++'
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag CXX --tag disable-shared   --mode=compile 
/root/gcc-compile/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/root/gcc-compile/./gcc 
-nostdinc++ -L/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/src 
-L/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs 
-L/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs 
-L/root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib -L/root/gcc-output/mingw/lib 
-isystem /root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include -isystem 
/root/gcc-output/mingw/include 
-B/root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ 
-B/root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/ -isystem 
/root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include -isystem 
/root/gcc-output/x86_64-w64-mingw32/sys-include --sysroot=/ 
-I/root/gcc-5.1.0/libstdc++-v3/../libgcc 
-I/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/include/x86_64-w64-mingw32 
-I/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/include 
-I/root/gcc-5.1.0/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++    -fno-implicit-templates 
-Wall -Wextra -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wabi 
-fdiagnostics-show-location=once    -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  
-frandom-seed=array_type_info.lo -g -O2  -c -o array_type_info.lo 
../../../../gcc-5.1.0/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/array_type_info.cc
/bin/bash: ../libtool: No such file or directory
make[5]: *** [array_type_info.lo] Error 127
make[5]: Leaving directory 
`/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory 
`/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory 
`/root/gcc-compile/x86_64-w64-mingw32/libstdc++-v3'
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-target-libstdc++-v3] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/gcc-compile'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/gcc-compile'
make: *** [profiledbootstrap] Error 2


Thank you,
Max.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list