GCC --with-sysroot: libintl.h: No such file or directory

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:33:00 GMT 2014

On 3 September 2014 00:25, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> I had a conflict between glibc's libintl.h and gettext's libintl.h and
> ended up with neither. GCC expects glibc's libintl.h.

gettext is not even supposed to install libintl.h on GNU/Linux,
because it would conflict with t he glibc one, so if you've persuaded
it to install that header then you have to deal with the fallout
yourself. You shouldn't be configuring gettext with
--with-included-gettext on glibc-based systems.