Dictating location/order of gcc plugin

Sandeep K Chaudhary babbusandy2006@gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:48:00 GMT 2014

Hi guys,

I wrote a custom GIMPLE pass which I invoke as

"g++ -fplugin=/home/sandeep/myplugin/gimple/plugin.so -O1 -c test.c"

Using "-fdump-passes" option, I can see that my pass gets invoked
after 'tree-ssa' pass.

How can I dictate the location where the plugin is inserted when all
the passes are called?

I looked at the opt_pass structure but I did't see any relevant member
for the plugin location/order.

Kindly help me with this. If I can get this working, I think I can
solve the problem I have had for 4-months with the help of ipa_pass
but I need to able to dictate the placement of the plugin either
through source or command.

Thanks and regards,
Sandeep.