How do I produce (or find) the model or ideal test results for posting?

David Bernier david250@videotron.ca
Mon Jul 28 00:25:00 GMT 2014


Hello,

On 07/27/2014 03:47 PM, Bryan Hundven wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM, David Bernier <david250@videotron.ca> wrote:
>> I built successfully the GCC snapshot of about July 20, 2014
>> for language=c.
>>
>> Then, I ran the testsuite.
>>
>> It seems 106,573 GCC tests were passed.
>>
>> in gcc/testsuite/gcc/,
>> there's the large  file named  gcc.sum :
>>
>>
>> $ more gcc.sum | grep PASS|wc
>>  106573  734696 8219369             // 106,573 lines with PASS
>>
>>
>>
>> How do I produce (or find) the model (ideal)
>> test results, as posted by H.J. Lu and others to the
>> testresults mailing list?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David Bernier
> 
> https://gcc.gnu.org/install/test.html

I tried many things, includind installing sendmail and
mailutils (I think).

Even local area network mail seems to yield nothing:

$ /home/david/scratch4/gcc-4.10-20140720/contrib/test_summary  -m david | sh

I'm david.

mail:
mailx:

nothing new.

So, I'm puzzled.

> I'd recommend reading the other install docs as well:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/install/index.html
> 
> -Bryan
> 

David Bernier



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list