Problem to compile gcc 4.9.1
Germán Arias
germanandre@gmx.es
Sat Jul 26 00:48:00 GMT 2014
On 2014-07-24 17:19:45 -0600 Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:
> I have a directory objdir to build gcc, the to configure I run:
>
> .../gcc-4.9.1/configure --enable-languages=objc --enable-threads
>
> All OK, then "make" and I get the error:
>
> -I../../gcc-4.9.1/gcc/. -I../../gcc-4.9.1/gcc/../include
> -I../../gcc-4.9.1/gcc/../libcpp/include
> -I../../gcc-4.9.1/gcc/../libdecnumber
> -I../../gcc-4..9.1/gcc/../libdecnumber/bid -I../libdecnumber
> -I../../gcc-4.9.1/gcc/../libbacktrace -o insn-recog.o -MT insn-recog.o
> -MMD -MP -MF ./.deps/insn-recog.TPo insn-recog.c
> /tmp/ccNhO7ry.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccNhO7ry.s:225716: Warning: end of file not at end of a line; newline
> inserted
> /tmp/ccNhO7ry.s:227059: Error: number of operands mismatch for `je'
> /tmp/ccNhO7ry.s: Error: open CFI at the end of file; missing .cfi_endproc
> directive
> make[3]: *** [insn-recog.o] Error 1
> make[3]: se sale del directorio «/home/german/Instalados/source/objgcc/gcc»
> make[2]: *** [all-stage3-gcc] Error 2
> make[2]: se sale del directorio «/home/german/Instalados/source/objgcc»
> make[1]: *** [stage3-bubble] Error 2
> make[1]: se sale del directorio «/home/german/Instalados/source/objgcc»
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> This is on Trisquel 6 for x86. Any advice? Thanks.
>
> Germán.
>
Adding the option --disable-bootstrap solve the problem. Maybe a problem with comparison?.
Germán.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list