Webkit-gtk 2.2.3 LTO problem
David Kredba
nheghathivhistha@gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:52:00 GMT 2014
Hello, Thank you.
I saw that -fPIC -DPIC is used all the time at compilation time.
It not came from CFLAGS but configure decided to enable them.
I will check it if for some subdir is not removed somehow.
Best regards, David.
2014/1/7 Florian Weimer <fweimer@redhat.com>:
> On 01/04/2014 07:15 PM, David Kredba wrote:
>
>> Could you please tell me if this can be solved locally or I have to go
>> to Webkit-gtk maintainers or report bug to GCC Bugzilla?
>> -fPIC -DPIC was used during build process, it detected it automatically.
>
>
> This looks pretty much like your elfutils problem.
>
> I think you need to fix the Gentoo LTO build support.
>
> --
> Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list