odd behavior

Jędrzej Dudkiewicz jedrzej.dudkiewicz@gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:37:00 GMT 2014

I've seen it few times, but was always my fault and section was in
fact compiled. Try preprocessing your input file using -E option and
check if it really isn't used.

--
Jędrzej Dudkiewicz

I really hate this damn machine, I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want, but only what I tell it.