Problem with building gcc 4.9.0 (libstdc++)

Kirill Voronin kvoronin@labchem.sscc.ru
Fri Aug 8 11:13:00 GMT 2014

OK, thanks for you responses.

Can you please make it a bit more clear about how to build gcc after using
download_prerequisites script ?

Running

 ../gcc-4.9.0/configure
--prefix=/ifs/home/icmmg/voronin/pardiso_proekt/pardiso_project/new/gcc_install
--enable-shared

fails with the error

checking for the correct version of gmp.h... no
configure: error: Building GCC requires GMP 4.2+, MPFR 2.4.0+ and MPC 0.8.0+.
Try the --with-gmp, --with-mpfr and/or --with-mpc options to specify
their locations.

since there is no gmp, mpc and mpfr built.
As far as i understand, the download_prerequisites script just downloads
the source files.

How should I build it?