Building gcc with gmp source is failing with "Can't find gmp headers" (Centos 6.5)

Chung-Ju Wu jasonwucj@gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:42:00 GMT 2014

> On 14 April 2014 14:04, Dave Gittins wrote:
>> Does anyone know whether 4.7+ has the same issue, or whether it should
>> support the in-source build of all external libraries simultaneously
>> including CLooG?

Hi, Dave,

For gcc-4.7, I had a post to show my steps:
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2013-02/msg00120.html

Hope it helps. :)

> I think it works now, but you still need to be aware of the change
> from using cloog+ppl to cloog+isl at some point, and use the right
> versions as suggested by the prerequisites docs in the source tar ball,

And for 4.8+, like Jonathan said, the in-tree build works fine.
Just unpack the packages and do configure / make / make install.

Best regards,
jasonwucj