variables order(arrange)

Man Glory glory_man@tut.by
Fri Apr 4 12:19:00 GMT 2014

Is it possible to build such application using gcc to variables
arranged in order of their declared in source code?
For example, I have 2 variables in application declared one after
another, and then build the application, one of them is located at
0x20001330, another at 0x2000131C. In the range between these
addresses the compiler placed several other variables. And I would
like to see these variables were located in neighboring cells, ie one
after another.
I looked at the gcc description and found nothing suitable.