how to make gcc warn about arithmetic signed overflow

wempwer@gmail.com wempwer@gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 20:16:00 GMT 2013

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 09:55:07PM +0200, Jędrzej Dudkiewicz wrote:
> >> No, that's not true. You can't change the value of a const object in a
> >> valid program.
> >
> > I think I can but it may cause an undefined behavior:
>
> Note, that Jonathan wrote "in a valid program". Your program is not
> valid, as it contains undefined behaviour - you change const int via
> pointer to non-const int.

Is p pointer in my code a pointer to non-const int? It points to bc
int memory address and bc is constant. Does C language bind constness
to an indentifier instead of memory address?

--
<wempwer@gmail.com>