how to build multi arch libstdc++

Zhang hw zhhw210095@gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:03:00 GMT 2013

Thank jwakely!
yes , I've compiled my x86_64 with "configure --disable-multilib" for
some compile errors. Is thers a simple way to build the 32bit lib on
my amd64 env now, against re-configure and re-build the whole gcc? It
need 2-3 hours to compile the gcc on my computer.
By the way , I downloaded a precompiled lib package from the fc
website for temporary using , and it looked like worked well.