how to build multi arch libstdc++

Zhang hw zhhw210095@gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 04:11:00 GMT 2013

Hello , everybody!
I have compiled and installed a gcc-4.8.1 with configure
--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu.There is a app need 32bit libstdc++
now , but there is nothing in "lib" directory , how to build and
install it?
I have compiled with xxx/libstdc++-v3/configure
--target=i686-redhat-linux-gnu and returned success , but after
installed it , I've got only the libraries in directory "lib64" ,
there was nothing in "lib" directory?
Can I compile and install a 32bit libstdc++ with parameters changing
for configure and make install? Or , shall I build a cross compiler
first?
Thanks!!