Is it really possible to install gcc using prerequisites are installed in non standard directories.

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Fri May 10 16:07:00 GMT 2013

On 10 May 2013 17:00, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
> Are ppl/isl and cloog able to be built automatically like gmp/mpfr/mpc?
> I tried it before but never succeed, not sure whether it is ok on
> current trunk~ :p

No, I don't think they can be, but most users who have problems with
gmp, mpfr and mpc are not trying to build the Graphite optimisations,
so they should stop doing things the hard way.